Apple, IOS 11 version of the users began to offer new features. One of the new features of iOS 11 is the screen recording feature. This feature was not previously included in Apple devices. Therefore, users who wanted to use this feature could benefit from compatibility or software.
Now, without the need for any software or application, users can record thanks to the screen recording feature. But another question that users wonder about is how to record iPhone screen on PC.
Screen recording is also quite simple to use, so in this article, we will examine how to record your iPhone screen on PC. Screen recording is easily accessible from the revised control center. To use the screen recording feature, you can follow the steps below.
How to Record iPhone Screen on PC Free?
1 – Open the settings section of your phone.
2 – Go to Control Center in Settings.
3 – Go to Customize Controls from the Control Center and find the Screen Recording option.
4 – Touch Screen Recording.
5- After the Screen Recording feature is activated, you can open the control center from the main screen and use the screen recording feature at any time.
You can also record your iPhone screen with the screen recorder Windows app. If you are looking for an option other than its. 5KPlayer is a program that also allows you to download videos from video sites. For example; 4K, 5K, 8K, 1080p HD Video, music and DVD player, listen to the radio, transfer images to TV and Mobile devices with AirPlay feature and record iPhone screens. Through this application, you can also find the answer to the question of how to record iPhone screen on PC.
With this feature, all the video recordings you make are saved in the album. Of course, you can also edit the videos you want here. You can share these videos with your friends via social media, email or text message.
In this context, we have explained to you how to record iPhone screen on PC and how to record iPhone screen on pc free. Please contact us for more information and support.
How To Record iPhone Screen on PC
Did you find some interesting video clip on the internet that is non-downloadable and want to save it on your iPhone? Or do you just want to record something that’s going on your iPhone’s screen? In any case, you’ll need to screen record on your iPhone. So, what can you do when you wish to capture on-screen activities on your iPhone? The answer is a little tricky.
The fact is that iOS doesn’t make it easy for you to record your iPhone’s screen directly. You’re gonna have to take the help of a PC to capture moving activities on your iPhone screen.
This article will talk about the details of how to record iPhone screen on PC and we are going to talk about a number of quick ways to get the job done.
After learning how to record iPhone screen on PC, you can easily record the on-screen activities of your iPhone. This will be very helpful for you especially if you are an app developer or a bug tester as this will allow you to record exactly what the issue is. It will also be helpful if you want to get your iPhone fixed at it will help you explain someone the actual problem that your phone is facing.
Let’s move further and find out how to record iPhone screen on PC.
How to record iPhone screen on PC using Windows 10
The popular OS Windows 10 comes with a built-in Game Bar that allows you to record any application’s window without having to use any third party tool. We are going to use that to record iPhone screen on PC.
- First we need to ensure that the iPhone screen is currently being mirrored on your Windows. Use Airplay to mirror your iPhone’s screen to your PC.
- Then, press Windows + G key combination on your keyboard.
- A pop-up window will open displaying the message “Do you want to open Game bar?”. Wait for it to open.
- Click on the checkbox to tick “Yes, this is a game” from the pop-up box that opens.
- After that, you will see an overlay bar with icons at the bottom part of your screen
- Click on the Circle icon to start recording your iPhone screen.
- Windows will start recording your iPhone screen on your PC.
- A small progress bar on the top right of your screen will appear. The timer that will be running will indicate the time of the recording.
- If you wish to stop the recording, just click on the Circle icon on that progress bar, or press Windows key + G and click on the Stop button from that overlay bar.
- As the default setting, all the recordings are stored as .mp4 files in the Videos folder of your PC. Navigate to the Videos folder in order to view, edit, share or do whatever you wish to do with your recordings.
This was the detailed guide on how to record iPhone screen on PC. We at The FIX are constantly working to bring you the answers for the most sought after tech related questions on the internet. Keep following our blogs and stay updated on all kinds of technological information. If you want to get your tech problems sorted, then you can visit us at your nearest The FIX store. We will be happy to help you.