How to Fix a Cracked Tablet Screen With Toothpaste
As the screens of our smartphones and tablets grow, the risk of getting damaged or scratched increases in the same way. Especially in this article, which concerns our visitors who use their mobile devices carelessly, we will present different methods to eliminate scratches on the screens of your smartphone and tablet. The first question that comes to mind is, how to fix a cracked tablet screen with toothpaste?
Careless use is the major cause of scratches on tablet screens, but other than that, accidental moves are caused by scratches and scratches caused by dropping, resulting in minor damage. Because we pay quite a lot of money for this kind of device, and in the slightest mistake, the most visible face of our device is scratches and abrasions.
There are many different ways to remove scratches on the screens of your tablets. While some of these are to cover very small scratches, some can cover deeper and more visible scratches. Some methods may need to be repeated at certain intervals by generating workarounds. You should also be very careful when doing any of the scratch removal methods in our article. If you wish, we will immediately explain the scratch removal methods we have prepared for you.
Ways to Fix Scratches and Cracks on Tablet Screen
- This method can correct or at least hide some small scratches.
- Apply a little toothpaste to a cotton bud and rub the broken areas with toothpaste after making sure that it will not be applied to the headphone jack, buttons and other parts of the device. This will be the best answer to the question of how to fix a cracked tablet screen with toothpaste. There are also different methods that you can apply to.
- To remove scratches on your phones and tablets, just go to your bathroom. Take the toothpaste from the bath and place it on a clean, soft cloth or cloth. Then apply it to scratches on your screen.
- The key point in this method is the toothpaste you will use. If you do not prefer gel toothpaste, your success rate will be even higher. After applying toothpaste, you should clean the screen of your phone or tablet with a clean cloth.
- Before you try one of the methods in our article, you can take a photo of your phone and tablet and share it with the change section after the application. In this way, we can determine together the most effective method for removing scratches.
- Car Scratch Creams
- There are many scratch-off creams or pastes produced for cars, although not for our phones and tablets. You can find any of these on online shopping sites. You may even want to use a few droppers in case you have to ask your friends who have the trolley.
- You can see their positive effects by applying these creams to any scratches on your tablet screen. You can use your tablet more happily thanks to these creams which reduce the big scratches to minimum size and eliminate small scratches.
A tablet is used for everything from taking photographs and reading to following map directions, and is almost inevitable these days that a user will drop their tablet on the floor at some point and crack its screen.
How to Fix a Cracked Tablet Screen With Toothpaste
We use our tablets so much that they have become an integral part of everyday life. And having even the tiniest bit of scratch or crack on your tablet screen can be just as frustrating as having the whole screen shattered. That small crack on the screen looks like an imperfection and it just glares back at you every time you use your tablet and is enough to trigger your OCD. Lucky for you, our expert technicians at The FIX have discovered how to fix a cracked tablet screen with toothpaste and today we will be sharing that technique with you.
Cracked screens are too much frustrating and infuriating for users and if left unchecked and unrepaired, they can easily spread all across the screen or, even worse, can cause glass splinters.
If your tablet has a scratch or a minor crack, then one of the easiest ways to fix it temporarily is to smooth over the line with white toothpaste to make it disappear. Today we will be showing you how to fix a cracked tablet screen with toothpaste. Read on to find out how.
Repair Cracked Screen With Toothpaste
This trick of repairing tablet screen cracks with toothpaste is effective only on small crack. You can follow this if your tablet screen has minor cracks or scratches on it.
- A Clean Towel
- Lint Free Cotton Cloth
- Cotton swab
- White Toothpaste
Steps to do
- Begin by placing the towel down on a table or any other hard surface. Place your tablet on top of it facing up.
- Clean and wipe the screen to remove any dirt or other loose particles.
- Take out a small amount of toothpaste and put it onto the cotton swab.
- Apply the toothpaste from the cotton swab onto the crack and scratches and drag it across the screen.Apply slight pressure to get it into the crack, but not so hard that you crack the screen even more.
- Once the entire crack is covered, you can throw away the swab.
- Now take the soft piece of cloth and cover your finger with it. Now drab your finger along the crack while applying slight pressure. Doing this will remove the extra toothpaste.
- If you can still see the crack, then go ahead and use toothpaste on a new cotton swab and repeat the steps.
- After doing this, you will find that the cracks have disappeared with the help of toothpaste.
In this article, we answered the question of how to fix a cracked tablet screen with toothpaste. If you need help with tablet repair, please contact us through the contact section.
This is what our experts have to say for how to fix tablet screen with toothpaste in just a few simple steps. Always remember that this trick works only for minor cracks and scratches. Also keep in mind that this is just a temporary solution and the cracks are still there. They are just hidden. If you want to get your tablet screen fixed completely by experts, then you can visit us at your nearest The FIX store. We will make your tablet as good as new.