We’ve compiled a few tips on how to recover your data from broken-screen phones. Due to the almost entirely glass design of smartphones, many people have to use the phone with a broken screen or body. How to backup iPhone with broken screen? Let’s explain it now.
What to do to Backup Data from iPhone with Broken Screen
Depending on the screen’s fracture ratio, the first thing you need to do is turn off USB Restrictor Mode. If you are able to do so from the Settings section, you can enter the section and turn off the restriction mode.
If the screen is completely broken, the Touch ID is useful. Because this time we need Siri. If the Touch ID does not work, press and hold the volume down key and wait for Siri to call out. If you can, command Siri to turn on VoiceOver.
You will then be able to use VoiceOver. Because this feature will tell you what happens at every point on the phone and it will allow you to get the data you want even if it is a bit difficult.
You can turn off USB Restriction Mode by connecting the mouse with the Lightning-USB converter. However, the easiest solution is, of course, to connect your phone to a computer, and there are two types of malfunctions on the mobile phone: software failure and hardware failure. If your phone is not running applications, has not received updates recently, or your operating system is corrupted, it may be said that there is a software malfunction.
Hardware damage may occur if your phone falls, splits, splashes in water, spills, or squashes. In such cases, many problems can occur from cracked screens to deep scratches and even broken home keys. In this way, the only question comes to the minds of users, How to backup iPhone with broken screen?
It is up to you to take the broken phone to a specialized data recovery center or entrust it to unauthorized telephone repairers. If you apply to the technical Data Recovery team without any intervention on the motherboard and without too much time on it, the possibility of data recovery is quite high and the process difficulty is low.
The data on the mobile phone falling into the water or pouring liquid can be accessed in several ways. There are solutions such as exporting the data by partially reviving the motherboard, removing the internal memory unit of the eMMC and recovering the data with the chip reader, accessing the data using cloud backups or local backups.
In this article, we have answered the question of how to backup iPhone with broken screen. Please contact us for more questions and comments.
How To Backup iPhone With Broken Screen
If you own an iPhone or any other cell phone, then your device would surely be filled with all types of personal data. Your iPhone contains all your cherishable photos and videos, important documents and all the app data. This data is of the utmost importance for you and you can’t afford to lose it. Backing up all your data is the best way to prevent the loss of any important data on your iPhone. But how can you backup your iPhone if it has a broken screen? Let’s learn how to backup iPhone with broken screen.
If your iPhone screen is broken and you are looking to get it fixed or get a new iPhone, then you should always backup any data before proceeding further. This article will fully explain to you how to backup iPhone screen with broken screen. Here’s how you can do it:
How to Backup iPhone with Broken Screen
Use iTunes to backup your iPhone to a Computer
- Tether your iPhone to a computer with the use of a USB cable. Using your standard USB charging cable, you can connect your iPhone into any trusted computer.
- Launch the iTunes app on the computer. The icon for iTunes is easy to locate and identify. It looks like a musical note in a white circle. It can be found in the Applications folder if you are using a Mac, or on the Start menu if you are using Windows.
- If your iPhone had been plugged into this computer previously, it’ll connect automatically.
- In case it’s the first time that you are connecting your iPhone to this new computer, you will have to confirm the connection by pressing Trust on your iPhone’s screen. If your iPhone screen is broken and you need to press Trust, you can do so by enabling VoiceOver, and using a lightning-connector keyboard or a Bluetooth keyboard to control your iPhone’s screen. To enable VoiceOver, launch Siri by long pressing the home button and then say “Enable VoiceOver”.
- You must keep this in mind that some lightning-connector keyboards will not allow you to press Trust directly. For being able to do that, you’ll have to use a lightning-connector keyboard to pair your iPhone with a Bluetooth keyboard first, and then using that keyboard, you can press Trust.
- Go to the iPhone icon on the top-left corner of iTunes application. This button can be found below the Play/Pause buttons in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- After this, click on the Summary tab under Settings on the left sidebar. This tab will be located at the top of the left navigation menu under your iPhone’s name and picture.
- Click on the button that says Back Up Now in the Backups section. This button is located below the “Manually Backup and Restore” heading on the Summary page. Clicking on it will save a complete backup of your iPhone on your computer including contacts, photos, videos and all documents.
These are the steps when you need to backup iPhone with broken screen and you cannot access the screen. If you want to get your broken iPhone screen repaired by experts, you can come to us at your nearest The FIX store. We fix your iPhone’s broken screen with the highest level of professionalism so that you get only the best services. Visit our store for all kinds of problems related with your tech gadgets.