iPhone 5s screen replacement
Did your iPhone 5s drop to the floor and ended up with a cracked screen? Clearly visible cracks on the screen can mean only one thing: your phone’s screen is damaged and internal lcd screen of your iPhone 5s is broken. This can turn out to be quite disappointing and frustrating. The screen is the most important and most sensitive part of your smartphone. It is what makes lets you interact with the massive technology and makes the iPhone 5s in your hands usable. So, where to go in a situation where you have broken your phone’s screen and don’t know where to find iPhone 5s screen replacement near me? The simple and effective answer to your question is The FIX. The FIX is the best place to go to whenever you are in dire need of iPhone 5s screen replacement from the best technicians.
What makes up your smartphone screen?
Your smartphone screen is made up of three basic parts. The first and foremost is the glass covering. This is the part which is most susceptible to damages and cracks on dropping. The second layer is the LCD display screen. This LCD screen consists of numerous layers stacked on top of one another. These layers are actually polarized panels, which contain a liquid or solution of liquid crystal between them. When a light or an image is projected through these panels, the liquid crystal becomes colorized and produces the image that we see on the display of the phone. This complex design makes replacing the lcd screen very complex and costly. Only at The FIX, you can get the most easy iPhone 5s lcd screen replacement. Whatever be the type of the damage, the trained staff is equipped with the right knowledge and skills to give you the best iPhone 5s screen replacement services.
What to do if you damage the iPhone 5s Screen?
If the screen of your iPhone 5s is cracked or damaged and needs repair we suggest that you search Google for iPhone 5s screen replacement near me and compare all the places listed. This will give you a clear idea as to why The FIX is the most trusted place for iPhone 5s screen replacement. You do not need to worry anymore about your broken phone. Just bring in your iPhone and let our staff fix your phone in the most professional way. We give you the guarantee that all our repairs will last for a long time and not just a few days. You are welcome to try out our iPhone screen replacement services and be the judge for yourself.
How much does the iPhone 5s screen replacement cost?
If you wish to contact Apple or any other local repair shop, then you must be ready to pay exuberantly high price you are going to pay for a simple screen replacement that can be done in less than an hour. Only at The FIX you can get the cheapest iPhone 5s screen replacement in the least amount of time. The iPhone 5s screen replacement cost at The FIX is the lowest in the entire market. If you want a free estimate for your iPhone 5s screen replacement, then you should contact The FIX now.
How to Replace iPhone 5S Screen?
Although the iPhone 5s and their variations are relatively old phones, the screen quality is quite high. Sensitivity on the screens can cause even small bumps to rupture the screen completely. Screens that are partially or completely lost function need to be replaced.
In order to fully capture the color tone and prevent glare or fading, the iPhone 5s screen replacement requires professional support. TheFixSolutions offers professional support.
The parts required for replacement are:
- A glove or wrist to control static electricity
- A screwdriver suitable for the screws of the phone
- A spudger tool
- A tweezer-like but less sharp (preferably plastic) tool
- Heater to dissolve glued surfaces
iPhone 5s Screen Replacement Stages
The screen must be replaced in a dust-free environment. This is indispensable to prevent visible particles from penetrating the inner surface of the phone screen and exposed to light.
After the ambient conditions are satisfied, the screen can be changed in the following steps:
- For security, the phone is switched off using the power button.
- Unscrew the two screws next to the charging socket, just below the HOME button. These screws are the main holders, care must be taken after removing them.
- Remove the upper surface with a spudger.
- Remove the pin and the screws holding the pin that connect the display and other components.
- Insert the new screen and reinsert the pins. It is very important not to install the screws holding the pins because the screen replacement process does not end with the installation of the pins.
- The phone is switched on to check the status of the display. Considerations such as touch surfaces, color vividness are considered. It is normal that the camera or other sensors do not work.
- The HOME keypad, which is located on the original display and fixed to the front panel, uses a heater to receive sensors, cameras, and microphones. The received parts are mounted on the new display and operations are reversed and the phone is ready. (If the parts to be taken from the old screen are also damaged, special work is required.)
Even if the panel is not replaced, it is difficult to install old parts on the new display. The challenge of producing Apple phones is hard to overcome by uninformed or inexperienced people.
TheFixSolutions technicians are able to do this easily because they repair dozens of different Apple phones every day. iPhone 5S, intended for long-term use, offers a very high-quality service. Trusting to the TheFixSolutions, a company that values privacy, will be a much more effective approach.