iPhone 7 screen replacement is carried out using the equipment specific to your device in our technical service room which is fully sterilized, free from static electricity and kept under control with 24/7 security measures in the conditions where the necessary conditions are provided. If you are wondering how to replace iPhone 7 screen, please continue reading.
If your screen is broken, some or all of the touch screen is not printed, the screen is broken due to internal screen breakage or no display or cracked windshield, your phone will be serviced by our customer service representatives in our technical service room. If you want to get a price for iPhone repair, please contact us.
- The first operation done in our technical service is free fault detection.
- A cracked or no-display screen is carefully removed from the phone by our expert teams.
- When the inside of the device is opened, dirt, dust and similar particles are cleaned especially for performance increase.
- A single piece of iPhone 7 screen is attached instead of the broken screen removed from the phone.
- The device passes the test approval form. Earphones, microphone, front / rear camera, buttons are presented to your appreciation in order to test all parts.
You have the right to inspect your device as many times as you wish and receive a refund if you have any disagreements or hesitations. iPhone 7 screen replacement in our technical service in order to examine how to make more detailed apple technicians written by our screen repair content can be found on the blog section.
Does the iPhone 7 cover the warranty if it breaks?
One of the questions frequently asked by users who have broken the iPhone 7 screen is whether the iPhone 7 screen breakage is covered by the warranty.
Failure of part or all of the touch area as a result of screen breakage, windshield cracking, liquid contact, the impact of the phone is excluded from the warranty as it is considered by the phone manufacturers as a complete user error.
The information contained in the phone is not deleted after the repair process, including the question of how to replace the iPhone 7 screen. There is no change in screen performance, ie touch speed/sensitivity and screen brightness resolution.