- Oversee store remodeling process to be leased to the licensees.
- Oversee the management of multiple projects simultaneously through the design, development, manufacturing, and installation phase to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Coordinate all efforts of a team including architects, consultants, direct staff, sub-contractors, and laborers.
- Chart out project objectives and plans, budgets, set performance requirements, and select project participants.
- Schedule and coordinate installations, including getting any necessary permitting, coordinating equipment rental, and coordinating manpower for the project.
- Ensure final delivery of all projects meets deadlines and budget.
- Monitor progress of construction activities and hold regular status meeting.
- Coordinate projects with the in-house production team and provide weekly status updates to the leadership team.
Nationwide travel is required to supervise and coordinate as new stores are leased.
The expected travel frequency is at least once a month.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering and 24 months of experience in Project Management are required.
Send resume to Onur Ceylan, Project Director
600 Hollister Rd, Teterboro NJ 07608,